Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Almost Human

Genre: Drama, Crime, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Action & Adventure

First aired: 2013-11-17

Creator: J.H. Wyman

Cast: Karl Urban, Michael Ealy, Minka Kelly, Mackenzie Crook, Michael Irby, Lili Taylor

Overview: The year is 2048. By mandate, every cop must partner with a robot. Detective John Kennex returns to work after waking up from a 17-month coma. As he adjusts to working with his new partner, Dorian, a discontinued android with unexpected emotional responses, John also must learn to get along with his new colleagues.

This quickly became one of my all-time favourite TV shows and was really saddened when it was cut short just as it was beginning to really settle well into my viewing pleasures.

Karl Urban is a very much underrated actor and he worked really well at developing an interesting character in this series. His sidekick Dorian (played by Michael Ealy) was a perfect choice to play alongside Urban and the chemistry worked really well.

I would very much like to see a resurgence of this series but they MUST keep Urban and Ealy as the main characters, I don't believe that anyone else would fit the bill.

If you've never seen this then give it a go - you won't be disappointed.

:thumbs-up:

TV show information provided by The Movie Database